For the first time in the history of the world, a company wants you to pee on their magazine ad, and it's brilliant.
The rules are simple (at least according to the slip of paper found in the box):
- Don’t place the stepstool’s legs atop a pile of books.
- Don’t place one of the stepstool’s legs atop a pile of books.
- Don’t purchase two stools and use them as large, cumbersome stilts.
- Don’t look closely at the stool with a magnifying glass.
- Don’t dive off the stool headfirst into a wall.
Credit my wife for finding this ridiculous bit of insanity.